Sustainable practices throughout the entire production process.
We believe that sustainable growth is the best path for the company. For this reason, we have developed an Environmental Management System which is committed to the regulations and to the continuous improvement of the processes.
Based on the understanding of the scope of our role in society, we adopt several practices such as:
The rational use of natural resources
• Water Saving Project, which to date has reduced 40% of the quantity of consumed water per slaughtered animal;
• Implantation of the Project for Water Reuse aiming at preserving bodies of water, and the water table;
• Wood sourced only from suppliers that can prove its origin and/or from reforested sources;
• Treatment of 100% of the liquid effluent that is generated.
• Management and full traceability of solid and semi-solid waste generated in the production plants;
• Appropriate disposal of Class I hazardous wastes and Health Service in partnership with the best companies in the market, which are frequently audited.
• Lectures are given, and training provided to the employees and young apprentices, on environmental policies and sustainable development.